This is Gordon Ramsays Blondie recipe from the Ultimate Cookery Course for Blondies.
A ‘Blondie’ is a white chocolate brownie,It looked so good, I had to give it a go and the verdict?……
Amazing, the cranberries worked really well with the white chocolate, and they made a nice change from the more famous brownie.
1 cup dried cranberries
2 3.5oz 100g white chocolate bars
2.5 cups (225g) flour
1 cup (2 sticks unsalted) butter
1 pinch of salt
1.5 cups of granulated sugar (300g)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
9×9 pan lined with parchment or wax paper
- Melt butter
- Add sugar and salt to the mixing bowl
- Pour the melted butter over the sugar and whisk
- Add vanilla and eggs and whisk
- Add baking powder and baking soda and whisk
- Whisk in half of the flour until there are no lumps
- Add the dried cranberries and white chocolate and mix using a spatula
- Pour the mix into a lined tin and bake at 180c 30-35 minutes
- Allow to cool Leave to cool then remove from the tin (expect the center to fall a bit)
- Cut into slices and enjoy!